Personal data Maria VINCK
- She was born in the year 1669 in Wommelgem, 11052, Antwerpen, Belgique, .
- She died on July 11, 1765 in Wommelgem, 11052, Antwerpen, Belgique, , she was 96 years old.
Household of Maria VINCK
She is married to Sn DECKERS before 1695.
About the surname VINCK
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname VINCK.
- Check the information Open Archives has about VINCK.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching VINCK.
- The temperature on July 11, 1765 was about 20.0 °C. There was 4 mm of rainWind direction mainly west-southwest. Weather type: regen betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regent Lodewijk Ernst (Hertog van Brunswijk-Wolfenbüttel) was from 1759 till 1766 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1765: Source: Wikipedia
- January 25 » Port Egmont, the first British settlement in the Falkland Islands near the southern tip of South America, is founded.
- March 9 » After a campaign by the writer Voltaire, judges in Paris posthumously exonerate Jean Calas of murdering his son. Calas had been tortured and executed in 1762 on the charge, though his son may have actually committed suicide.
- March 22 » The British Parliament passes the Stamp Act that introduces a tax to be levied directly on its American colonies.
- March 24 » Great Britain passes the Quartering Act, which requires the Thirteen Colonies to house British troops.
- August 12 » Treaty of Allahabad is signed. The Treaty marks the political and constitutional involvement and the beginning of Company rule in India.
- November 1 » The British Parliament enacts the Stamp Act on the Thirteen Colonies in order to help pay for British military operations in North America.