Personal data Jacoba Cornelisdr Barendregt
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacoba Cornelisdr Barendregt
Household of Jacoba Cornelisdr Barendregt
She is married to Arie Pietersz Noordzij on July 29, 1781 at charlois, she was 37 years old.Source 1
Timeline Jacoba Cornelisdr Barendregt
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Barendregt
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 29, 1781)
- The temperature on July 29, 1781 was about 23.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west-southwest. Weather type: regen betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Breda/The Netherlands)
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1781: Source: Wikipedia
- 1,500 soldiers of the 6th Pennsylvania Regiment under General Anthony Wayne's command rebel against the Continental Army's winter camp in Morristown, New Jersey as part of the Pennsylvania (Continentals; Regiment) Mutiny of 1781.
- At Yorktown, Virginia, representatives of British commander Lord Cornwallis handed over Cornwallis' sword and formally surrendered to George Washington and the comte de Rochambeau.
- Battle of the Chesapeake in the American Revolutionary War.