Personal data Cornelis Benjamin Eland
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Benjamin Eland
Household of Cornelis Benjamin Eland
He is married to Adriana Borstlap on November 23, 1768 at Zevenbergen, he was 10 years old.
Timeline Cornelis Benjamin Eland
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Eland
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Eland.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Eland.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Eland.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 23, 1768)
- The temperature on November 23, 1768 was about 6.0 °C. Wind direction mainly south by west. Weather type: vochtig betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands)
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1768: Source: Wikipedia
- Treaty of Fort Stanwix, the purpose of which is to adjust the boundary line between Indian lands and white settlements set forth in the Proclamation of 1763 in the Thirteen Colonies.
- John Wilkes is imprisoned for writing an article for The North Briton severely criticizing King George III. This action provokes rioting in London.
- James Otis, Jr. offends the King and parliament in a speech to the Massachusetts General Court.