Personal data maaike van der STAAIJ
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of maaike van der STAAIJ
Household of maaike van der STAAIJ
She is married to adrianus KROOS.
They got married on May 11, 1906
, she was 22 years old.Source 1
nat arch akte 17
Timeline maaike van der STAAIJ
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der STAAIJ
- The temperature on May 11, 1906 was between 7.6 °C and 14.5 °C and averaged 10.2 °C. There was 1.4 hours of sunshine (9%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- March 5 » Moro Rebellion: United States Army troops bring overwhelming force against the native Moros in the First Battle of Bud Dajo, leaving only six survivors.
- March 22 » The first England vs France rugby union match is played at Parc des Princes in Paris.
- April 27 » The State Duma of the Russian Empire meets for the first time.
- May 6 » The Russian Constitution of 1906 is adopted (on April 23 by the Julian calendar).
- September 7 » Alberto Santos-Dumont flies his 14-bis aircraft at Bagatelle, France for the first time successfully.
- November 9 » Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
W.A. van der Waal-VISSER, "Stamboom Van der Waal", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/van-der-waal-stamboom/I210181.php : accessed August 1, 2021), "maaike van der STAAIJ (1884-????)".