Personal data Marijke Jelles Dam
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marijke Jelles Dam
Timeline Marijke Jelles Dam
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Dam
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Dam.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Dam.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Dam.
- The temperature on May 29, 1863 was about 16.9 °C. The air pressure was 1.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- June 17 » American Civil War: Battle of Aldie in the Gettysburg Campaign.
- July 3 » American Civil War: The final day of the Battle of Gettysburg culminates with Pickett's Charge.
- September 6 » American Civil War: Confederate forces evacuate Battery Wagner and Morris Island in South Carolina.
- October 31 » The New Zealand Wars resume as British forces in New Zealand led by General Duncan Cameron begin their Invasion of the Waikato.
- November 16 » American Civil War: Battle of Campbell's Station near Knoxville, Tennessee: Confederate troops unsuccessfully attack Union forces.
- November 27 » American Civil War: Battle of Mine Run: Union forces under General George Meade take up positions against troops led by Confederate General Robert E. Lee.
- The temperature on February 12, 1912 was between 0.7 °C and 7.9 °C and averaged 4.7 °C. There was 5.6 mm of rain. There was 0.3 hours of sunshine (3%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1912: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- January 5 » The 6th All-Russian Conference of the Russian Social Democratic Labour Party (Prague Party Conference) opens. In the course of the conference, Vladimir Lenin and his supporters break from the rest of the party to form the Bolshevik movement.
- January 8 » The African National Congress is founded, under the name South African Native National Congress (SANNC).
- January 17 » British polar explorer Captain Robert Falcon Scott reaches the South Pole, one month after Roald Amundsen.
- April 10 » RMS Titanic sets sail from Southampton, England on her maiden and only voyage.
- April 17 » Russian troops open fire on striking goldfield workers in northeast Siberia, killing at least 150.
- September 28 » Corporal Frank S. Scott of the United States Army becomes the first enlisted man to die in an airplane crash.
- 1834 » Friedrich Schleiermacher, German philosopher and scholar (b. 1768)
- 1886 » Randolph Caldecott, English-American painter and illustrator (b. 1846)
- 1894 » Hans von Bülow, German pianist, composer, and conductor (b. 1830)
- 1896 » Ambroise Thomas, French composer and academic (b. 1811)
- 1912 » Gerhard Armauer Hansen, Norwegian physician (b. 1841)
- 1915 » Émile Waldteufel, French pianist, composer, and conductor (b. 1837)
The publication Terug in de tijd
has been compiled by Bert de Vries
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Bert de Vries, "Terug in de tijd", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/terug-in-de-tijd/I8672.php : accessed June 18, 2021), "Marijke Jelles Dam (1863-1912)".