Personal data Aaltje Oosting
Ancestors (and descendant) of Aaltje Oosting
Timeline Aaltje Oosting
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Oosting
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Oosting.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Oosting.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Oosting.
- The temperature on January 27, 1883 was about 2.9 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 82%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- March 28 » Tonkin Campaign: French victory in the Battle of Gia Cuc.
- June 16 » The Victoria Hall theatre panic in Sunderland, England, kills 183 children.
- August 17 » The first public performance of the Dominican Republic's national anthem, Himno Nacional.
- August 26 » The 1883 eruption of Krakatoa begins its final, paroxysmal, stage.
- October 22 » The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City opens with a performance of Gounod's Faust.
- December 21 » The Royal Canadian Dragoons and The Royal Canadian Regiment, the first Permanent Force cavalry and infantry regiments of the Canadian Army, are formed.
- The temperature on October 2, 1974 was between 2.6 °C and 12.9 °C and averaged 6.8 °C. There was 3.1 mm of rain during 0.5 hours. There was 6.8 hours of sunshine (59%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 1 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Friday, May 11, 1973 to Monday, December 19, 1977 the cabinet Den Uyl, with Drs. J.M. den Uyl (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1974: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 13.5 million citizens.
- January 6 » In response to the 1973 oil crisis, daylight saving time commences nearly four months early in the United States.
- January 18 » A Disengagement of Forces agreement is signed between the Israeli and Egyptian governments, ending conflict on the Egyptian front of the Yom Kippur War.
- March 9 » The Mars 7 Flyby bus releases the descent module too early, missing Mars.
- April 25 » Carnation Revolution: A leftist military coup in Portugal overthrows the authoritarian-conservative Estado Novo regime and establishes a democratic government.
- August 1 » Cyprus dispute: The United Nations Security Council authorizes the UNFICYP to create the "Green Line", dividing Cyprus into two zones.
- November 13 » Ronald DeFeo, Jr. murders his entire family in Amityville, Long Island in the house that would become known as The Amityville Horror.
- 1850 » Sarah Biffen, English painter (b. 1784)
- 1853 » François Arago, French mathematician, physicist, astronomer, and politician, 25th Prime Minister of France (b. 1786)
- 1920 » Max Bruch, German composer and conductor (b. 1838)
- 1927 » Svante Arrhenius, Swedish physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1859)
- 1938 » Alexandru Averescu, Romanian field marshal and politician, 24th Prime Minister of Romania (b. 1859)
- 1938 » André Lagache, French race car driver and engineer (b. 1885)
The publication Terug in de tijd
has been compiled by Bert de Vries
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Bert de Vries, "Terug in de tijd", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/terug-in-de-tijd/I5877.php : accessed June 21, 2021), "Aaltje Oosting (1883-1974)".