Personal data Peter Hansen Wrang Moldt 7gN
- He was born in the year 1711 in Egen Sogn, Sønderborg Amt.
- from 1747 till 1771 kaadner (husmand) in sjellerrup, egen sogn, sønderborg amt.
- (Gift) on October 31, 1738 in Egen kirke, Egen Sogn.
- He died on July 17, 1771 in Egen sogn, Sønderborg amt, he was 60 years old.
- A child of Christen Petersen 8gN and Anne M Moltes
Ancestors (and descendant) of Peter Hansen Wrang Moldt 7gN
Household of Peter Hansen Wrang Moldt 7gN
He is married to Kirsten Christensdatter.
on October 31, 1738
at Egen Kirke egen sogn, he was 27 years old.
- , via Brown Web Site, Terri Brownhttps://www.myheritage.com/person-350020...
Added by confirming a Smart Match
MyHeritage family tree
Family site: Brown Web SiteFamily tree: 307815491-1
Timeline Peter Hansen Wrang Moldt 7gN
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wrang Moldt 7gN
- The temperature on October 31, 1738 was about 6.0 °C. Wind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1738: Source: Wikipedia
- April 15 » Serse, an Italian opera by George Frideric Handel receives its premiere performance in London, England.
- April 18 » Real Academia de la Historia ("Royal Academy of History") is founded in Madrid.
- May 24 » John Wesley is converted, essentially launching the Methodist movement; the day is celebrated annually by Methodists as Aldersgate Day and a church service is generally held on the preceding Sunday.
- May 25 » A treaty between Pennsylvania and Maryland ends the Conojocular War with settlement of a boundary dispute and exchange of prisoners.
- July 15 » Baruch Laibov and Alexander Voznitzin are burned alive in St. Petersburg, Russia. Vonitzin had converted to Judaism with Laibov's help, with the consent of Empress Anna Ivanovna.
- July 20 » Canadian explorer Pierre Gaultier de Varennes et de La Vérendrye reaches the western shore of Lake Michigan.
- The temperature on July 17, 1771 was about 19.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northeast. Weather type: omtrent helder. Special wheather fenomena: wat dauw. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1771: Source: Wikipedia
- February 12 » Gustav III becomes the King of Sweden.
- May 16 » The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The "Regulators", occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- July 14 » Foundation of the Mission San Antonio de Padua in modern California by the Franciscan friar Junípero Serra.
- July 17 » Bloody Falls massacre: Chipewyan chief Matonabbee, traveling as the guide to Samuel Hearne on his Arctic overland journey, massacres a group of unsuspecting Inuit.
- October 17 » Premiere in Milan of the opera Ascanio in Alba, composed by Mozart at age 15.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Terri L Brown Meyer, "Terri Brown family tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/terri-brown-family-tree/I501162.php : accessed September 16, 2021), "Peter Hansen Wrang Moldt 7gN (1711-1771)".