Personal data Leonhard KERN
- He was born on November 22, 1588 in Schwäbisch, Hall.
- Profession: Bildhauer, Bürger in Schwäbisch Hall (1620).
- He died on April 4, 1662, he was 73 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leonhard KERN
- , Leonhard KERN, December 16, 2016 BÄR, Rainer BÄR
Durch einen Smart Match hinzugefügt
Familienseite: BÄRStammbaum: 77635703-1
Timeline Leonhard KERN
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname KERN
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname KERN.
- Check the information Open Archives has about KERN.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching KERN.
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1588: Source: Wikipedia
- May 12 » French Wars of Religion: Henry III of France flees Paris after Henry I, Duke of Guise, enters the city and a spontaneous uprising occurs.
- May 28 » The Spanish Armada, with 130 ships and 30,000 men, sets sail from Lisbon, Portugal, heading for the English Channel. (It will take until May 30 for all ships to leave port.)
- July 19 » Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: The Spanish Armada is sighted in the English Channel.
- July 29 » Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: English naval forces under the command of Lord Charles Howard and Sir Francis Drake defeat the Spanish Armada off the coast of Gravelines, France.
- August 8 » Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: The naval engagement ends, ending the Spanish Armada's attempt to invade England.
- October 1 » Coronation of Shah Abbas I of Persia.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1662: Source: Wikipedia
- February 1 » The Chinese general Koxinga seizes the island of Taiwan after a nine-month siege.
- May 9 » The figure who later became Mr. Punch makes his first recorded appearance in England.
- August 24 » The Act of Uniformity requires England to accept the Book of Common Prayer.
- October 17 » Charles II of England sells Dunkirk to Louis XIV of France for 40,000 pounds.
- 1536 » Frederick I, Margrave of Brandenburg-Ansbach (b. 1460)
- 1538 » Elena Glinskaya, Grand Princess and regent of Russia
- 1588 » Frederick II, king of Denmark and Norway (b. 1534)
- 1596 » Philip II, Duke of Brunswick-Grubenhagen (b. 1533)
- 1609 » Carolus Clusius, Flemish botanist, mycologist, and academic (b. 1526)
- 1617 » John Napier, Scottish mathematician, physicist, and astronomer (b. 1550)