Personal data Heinrich Schmitz
Ancestors (and descendant) of Heinrich Schmitz
- / Ancestry.com Germany, Select Births and Baptisms, 1558-1898, Ancestry.com
Timeline Heinrich Schmitz
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schmitz
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schmitz.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schmitz.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schmitz.
- The temperature on December 11, 1869 was about 7.1 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- April 17 » Morelos is admitted as the 27th state of Mexico.
- June 27 » The Republic of Ezo on the island of Hokkaido ends after being defeated by Japanese Imperial troops.
- October 5 » The Hennepin Island tunnel collapses during construction, nearly destroying St. Anthony Falls.
- October 16 » Girton College, Cambridge is founded, becoming England's first residential college for women.
- October 16 » The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is "discovered".
- November 6 » In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
The publication Stammbaum Grütter
has been compiled by Tom
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Tom, "Stammbaum Grütter", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stammbaum-grutter/P1289.php : accessed September 22, 2021), "Heinrich Schmitz (1869-????)".