- The temperature on November 10, 1910 was between 1.0 °C and 9.1 °C and averaged 4.4 °C. There was 7.0 mm of rain. There was 4.6 hours of sunshine (50%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1910: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.9 million citizens.
- March 8 » French aviator Raymonde de Laroche becomes the first woman to receive a pilot's license.
- April 16 » The oldest existing indoor ice hockey arena still used for the sport in the 21st century, Boston Arena, opens for the first time.
- May 6 » George V becomes King of Great Britain, Ireland, and many overseas territories, on the death of his father, Edward VII.
- June 25 » Igor Stravinsky's ballet The Firebird is premiered in Paris, bringing him to prominence as a composer.
- September 22 » The Duke of York's Picture House opens in Brighton, now the oldest continually operating cinema in Britain.
- November 7 » The first air freight shipment (from Dayton, Ohio, to Columbus, Ohio) is undertaken by the Wright brothers and department store owner Max Moorehouse.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Paul Snoeij, "Stamboom Snoeij-van den Donker-Elich-Sundermeijer-Martens", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboomonderzoek-snoeij/I25048.php : accessed December 6, 2022), "Bernard Joseph Rüphan (± 1881-????)".