- The temperature on November 2, 1759 was about 7.0 °C. Wind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1759: Source: Wikipedia
- January 11 » The first American life insurance company, the Corporation for Relief of Poor and Distressed Presbyterian Ministers and of the Poor and Distressed Widows and Children of the Presbyterian Ministers (now part of Unum Group), is incorporated in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- January 15 » The British Museum opens to the public.
- May 1 » Josiah Wedgwood founds the Wedgwood pottery company in Great Britain.
- August 1 » Seven Years' War: The Battle of Minden, an allied Anglo-German army victory over the French. In Britain this was one of a number of events that constituted the Annus Mirabilis of 1759 and is celebrated as Minden Day by certain British Army regiments.
- August 19 » Battle of Lagos Naval battle during the Seven Years' War between Great Britain and France.
- December 31 » Arthur Guinness signs a 9,000 year lease at £45 per annum and starts brewing Guinness.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Family tree Linders
has been compiled by Jac. Linders
(contact is not possible
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jac. Linders, "Family tree Linders", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom_linders/I20551.php : accessed December 4, 2023), "Fredriksken Zeesink (????-1759)".