Personal data Margery WHEELER
- She was born in the year 1604 in Thornbury,Gloucester.
- She died on February 11, 1673 in Braintree,MA, she was 69 years old.
- This information was last updated on May 12, 2003.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Margery WHEELER
Household of Margery WHEELER
She had a relationship with Thomas THAYER.
Timeline Margery WHEELER
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname WHEELER
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname WHEELER.
- Check the information Open Archives has about WHEELER.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching WHEELER.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1673: Source: Wikipedia
- May 17 » Louis Jolliet and Jacques Marquette begin exploring the Mississippi River.
- June 17 » French explorers Jacques Marquette and Louis Jolliet reach the Mississippi River and become the first Europeans to make a detailed account of its course.
- November 11 » Second Battle of Khotyn in Ukraine: Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth forces under the command of Jan Sobieski defeat the Ottoman army. In this battle, rockets made by Kazimierz Siemienowicz are successfully used.
The publication Stamboom Kueter
has been compiled by F. Kueter
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
F. Kueter, "Stamboom Kueter", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom_kueter/I10018.php : accessed June 19, 2021), "Margery WHEELER (1604-1673)".