Personal data NN Frijling
Ancestors (and descendant) of NN Frijling
- www.AlleDrenten.nl - aktenummer 33
Timeline NN Frijling
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Frijling
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Frijling.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Frijling.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Frijling.
- The temperature on March 14, 1878 was about 1.4 °C. There was 0.6 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 9 » Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- February 19 » Thomas Edison patents the phonograph.
- February 21 » The first telephone directory is issued in New Haven, Connecticut.
- June 4 » Cyprus Convention: The Ottoman Empire cedes Cyprus to the United Kingdom but retains nominal title.
- July 1 » Canada joins the Universal Postal Union.
- July 13 » Treaty of Berlin: The European powers redraw the map of the Balkans. Serbia, Montenegro and Romania become completely independent of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1874 » Anton Philips, Dutch businessman, co-founded Philips Electronics († 1951)
- 1879 » Albert Einstein, German-American physicist, engineer, and academic, Nobel Prize laureate († 1955)
- 1882 » Wacław Sierpiński, Polish mathematician and academic († 1969)
- 1885 » Raoul Lufbery, French-American soldier and pilot († 1918)
- 1886 » Firmin Lambot, Belgian cyclist († 1964)
- 1887 » Sylvia Beach, American-French publisher, founded Shakespeare and Company († 1962)
The publication Stamboom Klavers
has been compiled by Joop Klavers
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Joop Klavers, "Stamboom Klavers", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom_klavers/I176275.php : accessed July 28, 2021), "NN Frijling (1878)".