Personal data Johannes Hendrikus Meijer
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Hendrikus Meijer
Household of Johannes Hendrikus Meijer
He is married to Maria Susanna Mulderij on May 19, 1911 at Hardenberg, Overijssel, he was 48 years old.Source 1
Zij verhuisden 26-4-1918 van Hardenberg naar Emmer-Compascuum.
Notes by Johannes Hendrikus Meijer
Timeline Johannes Hendrikus Meijer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Meijer
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Meijer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Meijer.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Meijer.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 19, 1911)
- The temperature on May 19, 1911 was between 8.5 °C and 11.9 °C and averaged 10.0 °C. There was 0.8 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1911: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- The first dropping of a bomb from an airplane in combat, during the Italo-Turkish War.
- Many cities in the Midwestern United States break their record highs and lows on the same day as a strong cold front rolls through.
- Sun Yat-sen becomes the provisional President of the Republic of China; he formally takes office on January 1, 1912.