- The temperature on March 3, 1904 was between -0.4 °C and 1.3 °C and averaged 0.5 °C. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.4 million citizens.
- January 17 » Anton Chekhov's The Cherry Orchard receives its premiere performance at the Moscow Art Theatre.
- April 8 » Longacre Square in Midtown Manhattan is renamed Times Square after The New York Times.
- May 15 » Russo-Japanese War: The Russian minelayer Amur lays a minefield about 15 miles off Port Arthur and sinks Japan's battleships Hatsuse, 15,000 tons, with 496 crew and Yashima.
- May 21 » The Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) is founded in Paris.
- November 16 » English engineer John Ambrose Fleming receives a patent for the thermionic valve (vacuum tube).
- December 3 » The Jovian moon Himalia is discovered by Charles Dillon Perrine at California's Lick Observatory.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Kees Willems, "Stamboom Willems Hoogeloon-Best", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-willems-hoogeloon-best/I191121.php : accessed December 1, 2022), "Agatha Anna POUS KOOLHAAS (1904-)".