Personal data Maeyke Atsoos Nicolaey
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maeyke Atsoos Nicolaey
Timeline Maeyke Atsoos Nicolaey
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Nicolaey
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Nicolaey.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Nicolaey.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Nicolaey.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1663: Source: Wikipedia
- March 14 » According to his own account, Otto von Guericke completes his book De Vacuo.
- March 24 » The Province of Carolina is granted by charter to eight Lords Proprietor in reward for their assistance in restoring Charles II of England to the throne.
- June 8 » Portuguese victory at the Battle of Ameixial ensures Portugal's independence from Spain.
- June 24 » The Spanish garrison of Évora capitulates, following the Portuguese victory at the Battle of Ameixial.
- July 8 » Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- July 27 » The English Parliament passes the second Navigation Act requiring that all goods bound for the American colonies have to be sent in English ships from English ports. After the Acts of Union 1707, Scotland would be included in the Act.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Hedwich de Vries, "Stamboom Wopke Kooistra en Hiske van Doezum", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-wierd-jans-kooistra/I950.php : accessed September 24, 2021), "Maeyke Atsoos Nicolaey (1663-< 1683)".