- The temperature on July 22, 1915 was between 9.9 °C and 19.5 °C and averaged 14.7 °C. There was 4.2 mm of rain. There was 0.8 hours of sunshine (5%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1915: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.3 million citizens.
- January 28 » An act of the U.S. Congress creates the United States Coast Guard as a branch of the United States Armed Forces.
- February 8 » D. W. Griffith's controversial film The Birth of a Nation premieres in Los Angeles.
- April 22 » The use of poison gas in World War I escalates when chlorine gas is released as a chemical weapon in the Second Battle of Ypres.
- July 7 » Colombo Town Guard officer Henry Pedris is executed in British Ceylon for allegedly inciting persecution of Muslims.
- July 16 » At Treasure Island on the Delaware River in the United States, the First Order of the Arrow ceremony takes place and the Order of the Arrow is founded to honor American Boy Scouts who best exemplify the Scout Oath and Law.
- September 25 » World War I: The Second Battle of Champagne begins.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Family tree Weterman
has been compiled by Ans Weterman
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ans Weterman, "Family tree Weterman", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-weterman/I459.php : accessed December 10, 2023), "Johanna Wilhelmina Hagen (????-1915)".