- The temperature on July 24, 1915 was between 11.5 °C and 19.3 °C and averaged 15.2 °C. There was 1.2 mm of rain. There was 6.0 hours of sunshine (38%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1915: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.3 million citizens.
- April 5 » Boxing challenger Jess Willard knocks out Jack Johnson in Havana, Cuba to become the Heavyweight Champion of the World.
- April 24 » The arrest of 250 Armenian intellectuals and community leaders in Istanbul marks the beginning of the Armenian Genocide.
- May 24 » World War I: Italy declares war on Austria-Hungary, joining the conflict on the side of the Allies.
- June 5 » Denmark amends its constitution to allow women's suffrage.
- July 7 » The First Battle of the Isonzo comes to an end.
- December 20 » World War I: The last Australian troops are evacuated from Gallipoli.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Family tree Weterman
has been compiled by Ans Weterman
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ans Weterman, "Family tree Weterman", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-weterman/I174.php : accessed September 27, 2023), "Johanna Wilhelmina Hagen (± 1880-1915)".