Personal data Anthonij Weenink
- He was born in Zutphen (Gd).Source 1
- He was christened on June 15, 1763 in Zutphen (Gd).Source 1
- He died in -.
- This information was last updated on March 8, 2019.
About the surname Weenink
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Weenink.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Weenink.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Weenink.
- The temperature on June 15, 1763 was about 17.0 °C. Wind direction mainly east by south. Weather type: helder. Special wheather fenomena: veel dauw. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regent Lodewijk Ernst (Hertog van Brunswijk-Wolfenbüttel) was from 1759 till 1766 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1763: Source: Wikipedia
- May 7 » Pontiac's War begins with Pontiac's attempt to seize Fort Detroit from the British.
- July 31 » Odawa Chief Pontiac's forces defeat British troops at the Battle of Bloody Run during Pontiac's War.
- September 1 » Catherine II of Russia endorses Ivan Betskoy's plans for a Foundling Home in Moscow.
- September 14 » Seneca warriors defeat British forces at the Battle of Devil's Hole during Pontiac's War.
- October 7 » King George III issues the Royal Proclamation of 1763, closing Indigenous lands in North America north and west of the Alleghenies to white settlements.
- December 2 » Dedication of the Touro Synagogue, in Newport, Rhode Island, the first synagogue in what will become the United States.