Personal data Trijntje Gosliga
Ancestors (and descendant) of Trijntje Gosliga
Household of Trijntje Gosliga
She is married to Kornelis Nijboer.
They got married on May 11, 1905
at Opsterland, Friesland, Nederland, she was 25 years old.Source 3
Geboorteregister 1880, archiefnummer 30-25, Burgerlijke Stand Menaldumadeel - Tresoar, inventarisnummer 1045, aktenummer 062
Overlijdensregister Grootegast 1954, archiefnummer 2110, inventarisnummer 1467, aktenummer 52
Huwelijksregister 1905, archiefnummer 30-28, Burgerlijke Stand Opsterland - Tresoar, inventarisnummer 2051, aktenummer 36
Timeline Trijntje Gosliga
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Gosliga
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Gosliga.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Gosliga.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Gosliga.
- The temperature on February 12, 1880 was about 4.2 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 27 » Thomas Edison receives a patent for his incandescent lamp.
- February 13 » Thomas Edison observes Thermionic emission.
- May 13 » In Menlo Park, New Jersey, Thomas Edison performs the first test of his electric railway.
- September 1 » The army of Mohammad Ayub Khan is routed by the British at the Battle of Kandahar, ending the Second Anglo-Afghan War.
- September 16 » The Cornell Daily Sun prints its first issue in Ithaca, New York. The Sun is the United States' oldest, continuously-independent college daily.
- December 16 » Outbreak of the First Boer War between the Boer South African Republic and the British Empire.
- The temperature on May 11, 1905 was between 5.2 °C and 18.6 °C and averaged 12.4 °C. There was 7.7 hours of sunshine (50%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1905: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- April 17 » The Supreme Court of the United States decides Lochner v. New York, which holds that the "right to free contract" is implicit in the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- May 5 » The trial in the Stratton Brothers case begins in London, England; it marks the first time that fingerprint evidence is used to gain a conviction for murder.
- May 27 » Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of Tsushima begins.
- August 20 » Sun Yat-sen, Chinese revolutionary, forms the first chapter of T'ung Meng Hui, a union of all secret societies determined to bringing down the Manchus.
- September 11 » The Ninth Avenue derailment occurs in New York City, killing 13.
- October 5 » The Wright brothers pilot the Wright Flyer III in a new world record flight of 24 miles in 39 minutes.
- The temperature on October 5, 1954 was between 11.4 °C and 15.0 °C and averaged 13.2 °C. There was 8.2 mm of rain during 12.8 hours. The almost completely overcast was. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1954: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.6 million citizens.
- April 8 » South African Airways Flight 201 A de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1 crashes into the sea during night killing 21 people.
- July 20 » Germany: Otto John, head of West Germany's secret service, defects to East Germany.
- August 24 » Getúlio Vargas, president of Brazil, commits suicide and is succeeded by João Café Filho.
- September 8 » The Southeast Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO) is established.
- September 26 » The Japanese rail ferry Tōya Maru sinks during a typhoon in the Tsugaru Strait, Japan, killing 1,172.
- November 10 » U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower dedicates the USMC War Memorial (Iwo Jima memorial) in Arlington Ridge Park in Arlington County, Virginia.
The publication Stamboom Weening
has been compiled by Hans Weening
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Hans Weening, "Stamboom Weening", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-weening/I61533.php : accessed June 25, 2021), "Trijntje Gosliga (1880-1954)".