Personal data Trijntje Storm
Ancestors (and descendant) of Trijntje Storm
Geboorteregister 1875, archiefnummer 30-01, Burgerlijke Stand Achtkarspelen - Tresoar, inventarisnummer 1042, aktenummer 152
Overlijdensregister 1906, Achtkarspelen, aktenummer 90
Timeline Trijntje Storm
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Storm
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Storm.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Storm.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Storm.
- The temperature on July 19, 1875 was about 27.4 °C. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 55%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- March 3 » Georges Bizet's opera Carmen receives its première at the Opéra-Comique in Paris.
- July 9 » The Herzegovina Uprising against Ottoman rule begins, which would last until 1878 and have far-reaching implications throughout the Balkans.
- August 22 » The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- August 25 » Captain Matthew Webb becomes the first person to swim across the English Channel, traveling from Dover, England, to Calais, France, in 21 hours and 45 minutes.
- September 27 » The merchant sailing ship Ellen Southard is wrecked in a storm at Liverpool.
- December 4 » Notorious New York City politician Boss Tweed escapes from prison; he is later recaptured in Spain.
- The temperature on June 20, 1906 was between 10.6 °C and 24.3 °C and averaged 17.4 °C. There was 12.5 hours of sunshine (75%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- March 5 » Moro Rebellion: United States Army troops bring overwhelming force against the native Moros in the First Battle of Bud Dajo, leaving only six survivors.
- April 8 » Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, dies.
- April 14 » The Azusa Street Revival opens and will launch Pentecostalism as a worldwide movement.
- May 6 » The Russian Constitution of 1906 is adopted (on April 23 by the Julian calendar).
- September 30 » The Royal Galician Academy, the Galician language's biggest linguistic authority, starts working in La Coruña, Spain.
- December 24 » Radio: Reginald Fessenden transmits the first radio broadcast; consisting of a poetry reading, a violin solo, and a speech.
The publication Stamboom Weening
has been compiled by Hans Weening
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Hans Weening, "Stamboom Weening", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-weening/I58430.php : accessed June 18, 2021), "Trijntje Storm (1875-1906)".