Personal data Hendrika Warmenhoven
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendrika Warmenhoven
Household of Hendrika Warmenhoven
She is married to Robert Plantinga on January 19, 1955 at Den Haag, she was 22 years old.
Timeline Hendrika Warmenhoven
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Warmenhoven
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 19, 1955)
- The temperature on January 19, 1955 was between -4.3 °C and 2.1 °C and averaged -0.8 °C. There was 6.6 hours of sunshine (79%). The almost cloudless was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1955: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.7 million citizens.
- Cardiff is proclaimed the capital city of Wales, United Kingdom.
- Cold War: Eight communist bloc countries, including the Soviet Union, sign a mutual defense treaty called the Warsaw Pact.
- Eighty-three are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans.