Personal data Gustave Jacques Marie Jude Verheggen
- He was born on October 28, 1894 in Breda.Source 1
- Title: Ir.Source 2
- Civiel Ingenieur.Source 3
- in the year 1933 Reserve-kapitein van het regiment genietroepen.Source 2
- in the year 1958 Leraar aan het Klein Seminarie IJpelaar.Source 2
- Education: in the year 1912 Universitiare opleiding.Source 4
Staatsexamen tot toelating aan de universiteit
Utrecht. Geslaagd voor diploma A: ...... G.J.M.J. Verheggen.....
- He died on November 29, 1958 in Breda, he was 64 years old.Source 2
Overleden als gevolg van een ongeval in het Wilhelminapark in Breda (zie familieadvertentie)
Uitvaartdienst te Breda in de parochiekerk H. Hart van Jezus, Baronielaan, begraven op de R.K. Begraafplaats Zuylen
- He is buried on December 3, 1958 in Breda.Source 2
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gustave Jacques Marie Jude Verheggen
Household of Gustave Jacques Marie Jude Verheggen
He is married to Maria Degenaars on November 7, 1934, he was 40 years old.Source 6
BS Breda 1894 Geboorteacte nr 737 (Stadsarchief.Breda.nl)
Digitale Stamboom.nl: BR 's-Gravenhage 1913-1939
Haarlem's Dagblad, 22-08-1912; p 7/8 (noord-hollandsarchief.nl)
Stadsarchief.Breda.nl: BR Breda 1890-1899, blz 012
BR 's-Gravenhage: Gezinskaart 1913-1939 (DigitaleStamboom.nl)
Timeline Gustave Jacques Marie Jude Verheggen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Verheggen
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Verheggen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Verheggen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Verheggen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 7, 1934)
- The temperature on November 7, 1934 was between 4.0 °C and 11.0 °C and averaged 7.2 °C. There was 0.4 mm of rain during 0.4 hours. There was 3.9 hours of sunshine (42%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 26, 1933 to July 31, 1935 the cabinet Colijn II, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1934: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8 million citizens.
- Commission of Government is sworn in as form of direct rule for the Dominion of Newfoundland.
- Far right leagues rally in front of the Palais Bourbon in an attempted coup against the French Third Republic, creating a political crisis in France.
- Adolf Hitler becomes the supreme leader of Germany by joining the offices of President and Chancellor into Führer.