Personal data Brigitta Joanna Feryn
Ancestors (and descendant) of Brigitta Joanna Feryn
Household of Brigitta Joanna Feryn
She is married to Joannes Baptiste Bartholomeus.
on July 6, 1734
at Noordschote West-Vlaanderen België, she was 24 years old.
Bron Rijksarchief van België
She is married to Benedictus Depuydt.
on June 12, 1759
at Noordschote West-Vlaanderen België, she was 49 years old.
Bron Rijksarchief van België
Timeline Brigitta Joanna Feryn
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Feryn
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Feryn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Feryn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Feryn.
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1709: Source: Wikipedia
- February 2 » Alexander Selkirk is rescued after being shipwrecked on a desert island, inspiring Daniel Defoe's adventure book Robinson Crusoe.
- June 28 » Peter the Great defeats Charles XII of Sweden at the Battle of Poltava.
- July 8 » Peter I of Russia defeats Charles XII of Sweden at the Battle of Poltava, thus effectively ending Sweden's status as a major power in Europe.
- August 8 » Bartolomeu de Gusmão demonstrates the lifting power of hot air in an audience before the king of Portugal in Lisbon, Portugal.
- August 28 » Meidingnu Pamheiba is crowned King of Manipur.
- September 11 » Battle of Malplaquet: Great Britain, Netherlands and Austria fight against France.
- The temperature on June 12, 1759 was about 15.0 °C. There was 26 mm of rainWind direction mainly west-northwest. Weather type: regen geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1759: Source: Wikipedia
- January 11 » The first American life insurance company, the Corporation for Relief of Poor and Distressed Presbyterian Ministers and of the Poor and Distressed Widows and Children of the Presbyterian Ministers (now part of Unum Group), is incorporated in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- May 1 » Josiah Wedgwood founds the Wedgwood pottery company in Great Britain.
- July 25 » French and Indian War: In Western New York, British forces capture Fort Niagara from the French, who subsequently abandon Fort Rouillé.
- August 1 » Seven Years' War: The Battle of Minden, an allied Anglo-German army victory over the French. In Britain this was one of a number of events that constituted the Annus Mirabilis of 1759 and is celebrated as Minden Day by certain British Army regiments.
- September 18 » French and Indian War: The Articles of Capitulation of Quebec are signed.
- December 31 » Arthur Guinness signs a 9,000 year lease at £45 per annum and starts brewing Guinness.
The publication Stamboom Vanoplynes
has been compiled by Johan Vanoplynes
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Johan Vanoplynes, "Stamboom Vanoplynes", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-vanoplynes/I526253.php : accessed August 2, 2021), "Brigitta Joanna Feryn (1709-1788)".