Personal data Wilhelmina Frederica Louisa (Wilhelmina Frederica Louisa) Doornbos
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wilhelmina Frederica Louisa Doornbos
Household of Wilhelmina Frederica Louisa (Wilhelmina Frederica Louisa) Doornbos
She is married to Arij van Woerkom on June 21, 1911 at Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, she was 35 years old.
- (Not public)
Timeline Wilhelmina Frederica Louisa (Wilhelmina Frederica Louisa) Doornbos
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Doornbos
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Doornbos.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Doornbos.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Doornbos.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 21, 1911)
- The temperature on June 21, 1911 was between 11.7 °C and 18.8 °C and averaged 14.8 °C. There was 3.4 hours of sunshine (20%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1911: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- The destroyer USSTerry(DD-25) makes the first airplane rescue at sea saving the life of James McCurdy 10 miles from Havana, Cuba.
- Many cities in the Midwestern United States break their record highs and lows on the same day as a strong cold front rolls through.
- The Omega Psi Phi fraternity, the first African-American fraternity at an historically black college or university, is founded at Howard University in Washington, D.C.