Personal data Johan Florens Leonard Boonacker
- He was born on November 20, 1849 in Kampen (OV).
- from 1875 till 1878 Predikant te Waal en Koog (Texel).
- from 1878 till 1881 Predikant te Hem.
- from 1881 till 1882 Predikant te Kwadijk.
- from 1882 till 1895 Predikant te Oterleek.
- from 1895 till 1911 Predikant te Oudshoorn.
- from 1911 till 1916 Predikant te Oss.
- starting 1916 afscheid als Predikant.
- Religion: Gereformeerd, Ned Hervormd.
- He died on February 12, 1934 in Leiden( ZH), he was 84 years old.
- Death registration.Source 2
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johan Florens Leonard Boonacker
Household of Johan Florens Leonard Boonacker
He is married to Elise Anna Huygens on November 10, 1875 at Texel (NH), he was 25 years old.Source 3
boekdeel UUsu1 blz 1897
Akte nr 57
Timeline Johan Florens Leonard Boonacker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boonacker
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 10, 1875)
- The temperature on November 10, 1875 was about 11.1 °C. There was 5 mm of rain. The air pressure was 27 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 73 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Georges Bizet's opera Carmen receives its première at the Opéra Comique in Paris.
- The SSGothenburg hits the Great Barrier Reef and sinks off the Australian east coast, killing approximately 100, including a number of high profile civil servants and dignitaries.
- The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.