Personal data Theodorus (Dirk) Bartels
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Theodorus Bartels
Household of Theodorus (Dirk) Bartels
He is married to Johanna Maria van Graas on January 27, 1888 at Leimuiden, Kaag en Braassem, Zuid-Holland, he was 26 years old.Source 3
Bernardus Johannes van Graas ca 1834-1910
Maria van der Wiel ca 1831-1899
Getuigen huwelijk: Gerrit Bergman, brugwachter 62j., Arend Deters, koopman 66j., Johannes Jozephus Verheugd, arbeider 65j. en Hendrik Damman, arbeider 65j. Allen won. te Leimuiden.
- Rijnlands Midden Alkemade Aktenummer:41
- Rijnlands Midden Leimuiden Aktenummer: 3
- Rijnlands Midden Leimuiden Aktenummer: 1
Timeline Theodorus (Dirk) Bartels
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bartels
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 27, 1888)
- The temperature on January 27, 1888 was about 4.9 °C. The air pressure was 26 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 77%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- In England the first six Football League matches are played.
- Reverend Charles Lutwidge Dodgson predicts to his followers that the antichrist will be born on a May 4th.
- Death of the Argentine politician Domingo Sarmiento, after whom the Latin American Teacher's Day is chosen.