Timeline Tunnes Willem Vossema
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vossema
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Vossema.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Vossema.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Vossema.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 29, 1913)
- The temperature on November 29, 1913 was between 8.8 °C and 10.5 °C and averaged 9.8 °C. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- Arthur Wynne's "word-cross", the first crossword puzzle, is published in the New York World.
- T?hoku Imperial University of Japan (modern day T?hoku University) admits its first female students.
- The Federal Reserve Act is signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson, creating the Federal Reserve.