Timeline Tunnes Willem Vossema
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vossema
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Vossema.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Vossema.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Vossema.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 29, 1913)
- The temperature on November 29, 1913 was between 8.8 °C and 10.5 °C and averaged 9.8 °C. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- The Armory Show opens in New York City, displaying works of artists who are to become some of the most influential painters of the early 20th century.
- Ioannina is incorporated into the Greek state after the Balkan Wars.
- First Balkan War: During the Naval Battle of Lemnos, Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.