Personal data Tietje Tjepkema
Ancestors (and descendant) of Tietje Tjepkema
Household of Tietje Tjepkema
She is married to Lykele Koster on May 8, 1902 at Het Bildt 22, she was 24 years old.
- (Not public)
Timeline Tietje Tjepkema
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Tjepkema
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Tjepkema.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Tjepkema.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Tjepkema.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 8, 1902)
- The temperature on May 8, 1902 was between 3.0 °C and 11.5 °C and averaged 7.2 °C. There was 7.0 hours of sunshine (46%). Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1902: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- A Trip to the Moon, considered one of the first science fiction films, is released in France.
- Second Boer War: The Treaty of Vereeniging ends the war and ensures British control of South Africa.
- In Martinique, Mount Pelée erupts, destroying the town of Saint-Pierre and killing over 30,000 people. Only a handful of residents survive the blast.