Personal data Tietje Tjepkema
Ancestors (and descendant) of Tietje Tjepkema
Household of Tietje Tjepkema
She is married to Lykele Koster on May 8, 1902 at Het Bildt, she was 24 years old.
Timeline Tietje Tjepkema
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Tjepkema
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 8, 1902)
- The temperature on May 8, 1902 was between 3.0 °C and 11.5 °C and averaged 7.2 °C. There was 7.0 hours of sunshine (46%). Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1902: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- A Trip to the Moon, considered one of the first science fiction films, is released in France.
- The Greenwich foot tunnel under the River Thames opens.
- Using the ISO 8601 standard Year Zero definition for the Gregorian calendar preceded by the Julian calendar, the one billionth minute since the start of January 1, Year Zero occurs at 10:40 AM on this date.