- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1692: Source: Wikipedia
- February 13 » Massacre of Glencoe: Almost 80 Macdonalds at Glen Coe, Scotland are killed early in the morning for not promptly pledging allegiance to the new king, William of Orange.
- March 1 » Sarah Good, Sarah Osborne and Tituba are brought before local magistrates in Salem Village, Massachusetts, beginning what would become known as the Salem witch trials.
- June 2 » Bridget Bishop is the first person to be tried for witchcraft in Salem, Massachusetts; she was found guilty and later hanged.
- June 10 » Salem witch trials: Bridget Bishop is hanged at Gallows Hill near Salem, Massachusetts, for "certaine Detestable Arts called Witchcraft and Sorceries".
- August 19 » Salem witch trials: In Salem, Province of Massachusetts Bay, five people, one woman and four men, including a clergyman, are executed after being convicted of witchcraft.
- October 12 » The Salem witch trials are ended by a letter from the governor of the Massachusetts Bay Province.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Family tree Van Mele
has been compiled by Patrick Van Mele
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Patrick Van Mele, "Family tree Van Mele", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-mele/I501275.php : accessed September 29, 2023), "Henricus Vleminx (1692-????)".