Timeline Cornelis van Gemert
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Gemert
- The temperature on July 5, 1883 was about 22.8 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 58%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- May 20 » Krakatoa begins to erupt; the volcano explodes three months later, killing more than 36,000 people.
- May 24 » The Brooklyn Bridge in New York City is opened to traffic after 14 years of construction.
- May 30 » In New York City, a stampede on the recently opened Brooklyn Bridge killed twelve people.
- June 5 » The first regularly scheduled Orient Express departs Paris.
- August 21 » An F5 tornado strikes Rochester, Minnesota, leading to the creation of the Mayo Clinic.
- November 18 » American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- The temperature on August 13, 1908 was between 4.2 °C and 13.2 °C and averaged 10.0 °C. There was 9.4 mm of rain. There was 0.2 hours of sunshine (1%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1908: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.7 million citizens.
- January 13 » The Rhoads Opera House fire in Boyertown, Pennsylvania kills 171 people.
- January 15 » The Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority becomes the first Greek-letter organization founded and established by African American college women.
- March 4 » The Collinwood school fire, Collinwood near Cleveland, Ohio, kills 174 people.
- June 18 » The University of the Philippines is established.
- July 23 » The Second Constitution accepted by the Ottomans.
- July 25 » Ajinomoto is founded. Kikunae Ikeda of the Tokyo Imperial University discovers that a key ingredient in kombu soup stock is monosodium glutamate (MSG), and patents a process for manufacturing it.
The publication Stamboom Van Gemert
has been compiled by Willem van Gemert
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Willem van Gemert, "Stamboom Van Gemert", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-gemert/I330.php : accessed July 25, 2021), "Cornelis van Gemert (1883-????)".