Timeline Herman de Zwart
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Zwart
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Zwart.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Zwart.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Zwart.
- The temperature on November 30, 1884 was about -3.3 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1884: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- March 27 » A mob in Cincinnati, Ohio, attacks members of a jury which had returned a verdict of manslaughter in what was seen as a clear case of murder; over the next few days the mob would riot and eventually destroy the courthouse.
- June 16 » The first purpose-built roller coaster, LaMarcus Adna Thompson's "Switchback Railway", opens in New York's Coney Island amusement park.
- July 3 » Dow Jones & Company publishes its first stock average.
- October 6 » The Naval War College of the United States is founded in Rhode Island.
- October 22 » The International Meridian Conference designates the Royal Observatory, Greenwich as the world's prime meridian.
- December 6 » The Washington Monument in Washington, D.C., is completed.
- The temperature on October 25, 1911 was between 6.5 °C and 12.4 °C and averaged 10.2 °C. There was 1.2 mm of rain. There was 2.0 hours of sunshine (20%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1911: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- August 24 » Manuel de Arriaga is elected and sworn-in as the first President of Portugal.
- September 20 » The White Star Line's RMSOlympic collides with the British warship HMSHawke.
- October 5 » The Kowloon–Canton Railway commences service.
- October 24 » Orville Wright remains in the air nine minutes and 45 seconds in a glider at Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina.
- December 24 » Lackawanna Cut-Off railway line opens in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- December 27 » "Jana Gana Mana", the national anthem of India, is first sung in the Calcutta Session of the Indian National Congress.
- 1883 » Gustav Suits, Estonian-Swedish poet and politician († 1956)
- 1887 » Andrej Gosar, Slovenian economist, lawyer, and politician († 1970)
- 1887 » Beatrice Kerr, Australian swimmer and diver († 1971)
- 1888 » Harry Altham, English cricketer and coach († 1965)
- 1889 » Edgar Adrian, 1st Baron Adrian, English physiologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate († 1977)
- 1889 » Reuvein Margolies, Ukrainian-Israeli author and scholar († 1971)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Erik van der Noll, "Stamboom Van der Nol(l), Oosterloo, van Spronsen, van der Waart e.d.", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-der-noll/I1071502531.php : accessed July 31, 2021), "Herman de Zwart (1884-????)".