Personal data George Marinus van der Waard
Ancestors (and descendant) of George Marinus van der Waard
Household of George Marinus van der Waard
He is married to Johanna Maria Theresia Pluut.
They got married on May 31, 1916
at Den Haag
, he was 28 years old.
- (Not public)
- (Not public)
Notes about George Marinus van der Waard
Timeline George Marinus van der Waard
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Waard
- The temperature on November 16, 1887 was about -3.8 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 71%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1887: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 20 » The United States Senate allows the Navy to lease Pearl Harbor as a naval base.
- February 8 » The Dawes Act authorizes the President of the United States to survey Native American tribal land and divide it into individual allotments.
- April 10 » On Easter Sunday, Pope Leo XIII authorizes the establishment of the Catholic University of America.
- June 23 » The Rocky Mountains Park Act becomes law in Canada creating the nation's first national park, Banff National Park.
- July 4 » The founder of Pakistan, Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, joins Sindh-Madrasa-tul-Islam, Karachi.
- November 9 » The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- The temperature on May 31, 1916 was between 9.0 °C and 20.0 °C and averaged 14.1 °C. There was 7.5 hours of sunshine (46%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1916: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.4 million citizens.
- January 10 » World War I: In the Erzurum Offensive, Russia defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- January 29 » World War I: Paris is first bombed by German zeppelins.
- April 29 » Easter Rising: After six days of fighting, Irish rebel leaders surrender to British forces in Dublin, bringing the Easter Rising to an end.
- June 5 » Louis Brandeis is sworn in as a Justice of the United States Supreme Court; he is the first American Jew to hold such a position.
- August 2 » World War I: Austrian sabotage causes the sinking of the Italian battleship Leonardo da Vinci in Taranto.
- September 6 » The first self-service grocery store Piggly Wiggly was opened in Memphis, Tennessee by Clarence Saunders.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Erik van der Noll, "Stamboom Van der Nol(l), Oosterloo, van Spronsen, van der Waart e.d.", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-der-noll/I1071461276.php : accessed July 26, 2021), "George Marinus van der Waard (1887-????)".