Personal data Jan Franciscus Vleeschouwer
- He was born on March 9, 1882 in Waarden.
Waarden in de gemeente Grijpskerk.
- Profession: magazijnknecht.
- Religion: R.K..
- This information was last updated on December 27, 2011.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Franciscus Vleeschouwer
Household of Jan Franciscus Vleeschouwer
He is married to Alida Johanna van der Waard.
They got married on August 3, 1904
at Den Haag
, he was 22 years old.
- (Not public)
- (Not public)
Notes about Jan Franciscus Vleeschouwer
kaarten nakijken op huw. kinderen
Timeline Jan Franciscus Vleeschouwer
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vleeschouwer
- The temperature on March 9, 1882 was about 8.8 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1882: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- March 2 » Queen Victoria narrowly escapes an assassination attempt by Roderick McLean in Windsor.
- March 29 » The Knights of Columbus is established.
- April 3 » American Old West: Robert Ford kills Jesse James.
- April 25 » French and Vietnamese troops clashed in Tonkin, when Commandant Henri Rivière seized the citadel of Hanoi with a small force of marine infantry.
- May 6 » The United States Congress passes the Chinese Exclusion Act.
- September 13 » Anglo-Egyptian War: The Battle of Tel el-Kebir is fought.
- The temperature on August 3, 1904 was between 13.2 °C and 27.8 °C and averaged 21.4 °C. There was 12.4 hours of sunshine (80%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.4 million citizens.
- February 9 » Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
- April 30 » The Louisiana Purchase Exposition World's Fair opens in St. Louis, Missouri.
- June 28 » The SSNorge runs aground on Hasselwood Rock in the North Atlantic 430 kilometres (270mi) northwest of Ireland. More than 635 people die during the sinking.
- October 20 » Chile and Bolivia sign the Treaty of Peace and Friendship, delimiting the border between the two countries.
- November 16 » English engineer John Ambrose Fleming receives a patent for the thermionic valve (vacuum tube).
- December 3 » The Jovian moon Himalia is discovered by Charles Dillon Perrine at California's Lick Observatory.
- 1887 » Fritz Lenz, German geneticist and physician († 1976)
- 1890 » Rupert Balfe, Australian footballer and lieutenant († 1915)
- 1890 » Vyacheslav Molotov, Russian politician and diplomat, Soviet Minister of Foreign Affairs († 1986)
- 1891 » José P. Laurel, Filipino lawyer, politician and President of the Philippines († 1959)
- 1892 » Mátyás Rákosi, Hungarian politician († 1971)
- 1892 » Vita Sackville-West, English author, poet, and gardener († 1962)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Erik van der Noll, "Stamboom Van der Nol(l), Oosterloo, van Spronsen, van der Waart e.d.", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-der-noll/I1071461166.php : accessed August 5, 2021), "Jan Franciscus Vleeschouwer (1882-????)".