Personal data Pieter Visscher
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Visscher
Timeline Pieter Visscher
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Visscher
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Visscher.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Visscher.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Visscher.
- The temperature on July 17, 1900 was about 22.0 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 76%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1900: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 16 » The United States Senate accepts the Anglo-German treaty of 1899 in which the United Kingdom renounces its claims to the Samoan islands.
- April 14 » The Exposition Universelle begins.
- April 15 » Philippine–American War: Filipino guerrillas launch a surprise attack on U.S. infantry and begin a four-day siege of Catubig, Philippines.
- April 30 » Hawaii becomes a territory of the United States, with Sanford B. Dole as governor.
- June 20 » Boxer Rebellion: The Imperial Chinese Army begins a 55-day siege of the Legation Quarter in Beijing, China.
- November 7 » Second Boer War: Battle of Leliefontein, a battle during which the Royal Canadian Dragoons win three Victoria Crosses.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Henk van der Molen, "Stamboom Van der Molen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-der-molen/I2511.php : accessed September 18, 2021), "Pieter Visscher (1900-1979)".