Personal data Anthonie van Nieuwenhuijzen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anthonie van Nieuwenhuijzen
Household of Anthonie van Nieuwenhuijzen
He is married to Lijda Bierens.
They got married on May 11, 1916
, he was 32 years old.
Timeline Anthonie van Nieuwenhuijzen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Nieuwenhuijzen
- The temperature on February 21, 1884 was about 10.3 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 74%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1884: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 4 » The Fabian Society is founded in London, United Kingdom.
- March 27 » A mob in Cincinnati, Ohio, attacks members of a jury which had returned a verdict of manslaughter in what was seen as a clear case of murder; over the next few days the mob would riot and eventually destroy the courthouse.
- April 20 » Pope Leo XIII publishes the encyclical Humanum genus.
- July 3 » Dow Jones & Company publishes its first stock average.
- August 5 » The cornerstone for the Statue of Liberty is laid on Bedloe's Island (now Liberty Island) in New York Harbor.
- December 6 » The Washington Monument in Washington, D.C., is completed.
- The temperature on May 11, 1916 was between 2.5 °C and 14.1 °C and averaged 8.7 °C. There was 4.0 hours of sunshine (26%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1916: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.4 million citizens.
- January 27 » World War I: The British government passed a legislation that introduced conscription in the United Kingdom.
- January 29 » World War I: Paris is first bombed by German zeppelins.
- May 31 » World War I: Battle of Jutland: The British Grand Fleet engages the High Seas Fleet in the largest naval battle of the war, which proves indecisive.
- September 8 » In a bid to prove that women were capable of serving as military dispatch riders, Augusta and Adeline Van Buren arrive in Los Angeles, completing a 60-day, 5,500 mile cross-country trip on motorcycles.
- November 18 » World War I: First Battle of the Somme: In France, British Expeditionary Force commander Douglas Haig calls off the battle which started on July 1, 1916.
- November 19 » Samuel Goldwyn and Edgar Selwyn establish Goldwyn Pictures.
- 1878 » Mirra Alfassa, French-Indian spiritual leader († 1973)
- 1881 » Kenneth J. Alford, English soldier, bandmaster, and composer († 1945)
- 1885 » Sacha Guitry, Russian-French actor, director, and playwright († 1957)
- 1887 » Korechika Anami, Japanese general and politician, 54th Japanese Minister of War († 1945)
- 1888 » Clemence Dane, English author and playwright († 1965)
- 1892 » Harry Stack Sullivan, American psychiatrist and psychoanalyst († 1949)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Willem van der Marel, "verwanten van Willem van der Marel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-der-marel/I32108.php : accessed August 3, 2021), "Anthonie van Nieuwenhuijzen (1884-????)".