Personal data Jan Warners
- He was born on July 21, 1888 in Haren.Source 1
- from July 21, 1888 till 1888: Haren.Source 2
- in the year 1912: Overschild, Slochteren.Source 4
Overschild was in 1912 deel van de gemeente Ten Boer. https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overschild_(dorp)
- starting May 27, 1916: D171, Midwolde, Leek.Source 2
- from May 8, 1939 till 1967: Noorderweg 3, Midwolde.Source 5
Het gezin heeft tot 1967 gewoond aan de Noorderweg 3 in Mildwolde (bron: http://stamboomsnip.eu/index/i/iektje-snip-20-11-1890/ )
- starting November 20, 1941: PB4348.Source 2
- starting June 1, 1947: D185.Source 2
- from January 1, 1953 till September 11, 1961: Noorderweg 3, Midwolde, Leek.Source 2
- He died on September 11, 1961 in Leek, he was 73 years old.Source 6
voorganger Harke Hazenberg uit Tolbert verklaart bij de ambtenaar van de burgerlijke stand dat Jan Warners is overleden
- He is buried in Midwolde.
- The birth parents are Willem Warners and Koopje Bijkerk
- This information was last updated on February 4, 2021.
Relationship Jan Warners
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Warners
Household of Jan Warners
He is married to Iektje Snip.
They got married on September 28, 1912
, he was 24 years old.Source 4
Bij trouwen: bruidegom 24 jaar; bruid 21 jaar
Bron: Gemeente: Leek
Soort akte: Huwelijksakte
Bron: www.graftombe.nl (dsc0306)
Notes about Jan Warners
Begraven in Midwolde. Grafnummer : dsc-0306
Beroep : Boerenknecht
Het gezin heeft tot 1967 gewoond aan de Noorderweg 3 in Midwolde.
Iektje Warners Snip en haar man Jan kerkte in het begin van hun wonen aan de Noorderweg in Lettelbert, de jaren daarna ging zij naar de Hervormde evangelisatie aan de Tolbertervaart. Voorganger dhr.van Stormbroek.
Aan de Noorderweg 5 heeft tot ongeveer de jaren zestig ook een oud huisje gestaan, waar de familie Job Slagter woonde. Mevr. Slagter was een nichtje van Iektje Warners-Snip,via de Snip kant. De zoon van Job Slagter, Klaas Slagter , woonde op Noorderweg 7 en had daar een heel klein kruidenierswinkeltje. Deze familie was evenals de familie Sikkema op nr. 9 vrijgemaakt gereformeerd.
Geboorteregister Haren 1888, Aktenummer 73
Huwelijksregister Leek 1912,
Huwelijksregister Leek 1912, Aktenummer 44
Overlijdensregister Leek 1961, Aktenummer 33
Timeline Jan Warners
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Warners
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Warners.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Warners.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Warners.
- The temperature on July 21, 1888 was about 19.4 °C. There was 0.6 mm of rain. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- March 20 » The premiere of the very first Romani language operetta is staged in Moscow, Russia.
- May 13 » With the passage of the Lei Áurea ("Golden Law"), Empire of Brazil abolishes slavery.
- September 8 » Isaac Peral's submarine is first tested.
- September 22 » The first issue of National Geographic Magazine is published.
- October 14 » Louis Le Prince films the first motion picture, Roundhay Garden Scene.
- December 22 » The Christmas Meeting of 1888, considered to be the official start of the Faroese independence movement.
- The temperature on September 28, 1912 was between 3.7 °C and 15.7 °C and averaged 10.1 °C. There was 0.3 mm of rain. There was 7.9 hours of sunshine (67%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1912: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- February 14 » The U.S. Navy commissions its first class of diesel-powered submarines.
- February 25 » Marie-Adélaïde, the eldest of six daughters of Guillaume IV, becomes the first reigning Grand Duchess of Luxembourg.
- April 20 » Opening day for baseball's Tiger Stadium in Detroit, and Fenway Park in Boston.
- May 5 » Pravda, the "voice" of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, begins publication in Saint Petersburg.
- June 30 » The Regina Cyclone, Canada's deadliest tornado event, kills 28 people in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- October 3 » U.S. forces defeat Nicaraguan rebels at the Battle of Coyotepe Hill.
- The temperature on September 11, 1961 was between 10.1 °C and 19.7 °C and averaged 14.7 °C. There was 0.2 mm of rain during 0.2 hours. There was 1.6 hours of sunshine (12%). The partly or heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 19, 1959 to July 24, 1964 the cabinet De Quay, with Prof. dr. J.E. de Quay (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1961: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 11.6 million citizens.
- January 31 » Project Mercury: Mercury-Redstone 2: Ham the Chimp travels into outer space.
- March 1 » United States President John F. Kennedy establishes the Peace Corps.
- March 9 » Sputnik 9 successfully launches, carrying a dog and a human dummy, and demonstrating that the Soviet Union was ready to begin human spaceflight.
- May 14 » Civil rights movement: A white mob twice attacks a Freedom Riders bus near Anniston, Alabama, before fire-bombing the bus and attacking the civil rights protesters who flee the burning vehicle.
- July 23 » The Sandinista National Liberation Front is founded in Nicaragua.
- October 30 » The Soviet Union detonates the Tsar Bomba, the most powerful explosive device ever detonated.
- 1880 » Milan Rastislav Štefánik, Slovak astronomer, general, and politician († 1919)
- 1882 » David Burliuk, Ukrainian author and illustrator († 1967)
- 1885 » Jacques Feyder, Belgian actor, director, and screenwriter († 1948)
- 1891 » Julius Saaristo, Finnish javelin thrower and soldier († 1969)
- 1893 » Hans Fallada, German author († 1947)
- 1896 » Sophie Bledsoe Aberle, Native American anthropologist, physician and nutritionist († 1996)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Fokko van der Leest, "Stamboom van der Leest, Rodenboog, Scheerhoorn, Warners", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-der-leest-rodenboog-scheerhoorn-warners/I2087.php : accessed September 27, 2021), "Jan Warners (1888-1961)".