Personal data Diderika Hermanna van der Meij
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Diderika Hermanna van der Meij
Household of Diderika Hermanna van der Meij
She is married to Harmanus Johannes van Bosheide on May 3, 1871 at Zutphen, she was 34 years old.
Timeline Diderika Hermanna van der Meij
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Meij
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 3, 1871)
- The temperature on May 3, 1871 was about 16.2 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The atmospheric humidity was 36%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- French troops invade the Paris Commune and engage its residents in street fighting. By the close of "Bloody Week" some 20,000 communards have been killed and 38,000 arrested.
- The victorious Prussian Army parades though Paris, France after the end of the Siege of Paris during the Franco-Prussian War.
- The Staten Island Ferry Westfield's boiler explodes, killing over 85 people.