Personal data Diderika Hermanna van der Meij
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Diderika Hermanna van der Meij
Household of Diderika Hermanna van der Meij
She is married to Harmanus Johannes van Bosheide on May 3, 1871 at Zutphen, she was 34 years old.
Timeline Diderika Hermanna van der Meij
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Meij
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 3, 1871)
- The temperature on May 3, 1871 was about 16.2 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The atmospheric humidity was 36%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- The Camp Grant Massacre takes place in Arizona Territory.
- Sinmiyangyo: Captain McLane Tilton leads 109 Marines in a naval attack on Han River forts on Kanghwa Island, Korea.
- Bishop John Coleridge Patteson martyred on the island of Nukapu, a Polynesian outlier island now in the Temotu province of the Solomon Islands. He is the first bishop of Melanesia.