Personal data Johannes Hendrikus Campen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Hendrikus Campen
Household of Johannes Hendrikus Campen
He is married to Cornelia van der Staaij on March 1, 1893 at Rotterdam, he was 22 years old.
Timeline Johannes Hendrikus Campen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Campen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Campen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Campen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Campen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 1, 1893)
- The temperature on March 1, 1893 was about 1.6 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1893: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Congo Free State: The army of Francis, Baron Dhanis attacks the Lualaba, enabling him to transport his troops across the Upper Congo and, capture Nyangwe almost without an effort.
- The small town of Pomeroy, Iowa, is nearly destroyed by a tornado that kills 71 people and injures 200.
- The Citizen's Committee of Public Safety, led by Lorrin A. Thurston, overthrows the government of Queen Liliuokalani of the Kingdom of Hawaii.