Personal data Ietje Rijzinga
Ancestors (and descendant) of Ietje Rijzinga
Timeline Ietje Rijzinga
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Rijzinga
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Rijzinga.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Rijzinga.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Rijzinga.
- The temperature on October 30, 1871 was about 11.2 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The atmospheric humidity was 63%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 3 » In the Battle of Bapaume, an engagement in the Franco-Prussian War, General Louis Faidherbe's forces bring about a Prussian retreat.
- March 18 » Declaration of the Paris Commune; President of the French Republic, Adolphe Thiers, orders the evacuation of Paris.
- March 21 » Journalist Henry Morton Stanley begins his trek to find the missionary and explorer David Livingstone.
- May 21 » Opening of the first rack railway in Europe, the Rigi Bahnen on Mount Rigi.
- July 2 » Victor Emmanuel II of Italy enters Rome after having conquered it from the Papal States.
- August 29 » Emperor Meiji orders the abolition of the han system and the establishment of prefectures as local centers of administration. (Traditional Japanese date: July 14, 1871).
- The temperature on April 11, 1916 was between 0.5 °C and 8.5 °C and averaged 5.2 °C. There was 6.1 mm of rain. There was 0.6 hours of sunshine (4%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1916: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.4 million citizens.
- February 21 » World War I: In France, the Battle of Verdun begins.
- March 10 » The McMahon–Hussein Correspondence between Hussein bin Ali, Sharif of Mecca and the British official Henry McMahon concerning the Arab revolt against the Ottoman Empire ends.
- May 6 » Twenty-one Lebanese nationalists are executed in Martyrs' Square, Beirut by Djemal Pasha.
- September 11 » The Quebec Bridge's central span collapses, killing 11 men. The bridge previously collapsed completely on August 29, 1907.
- November 30 » Costa Rica signs the Buenos Aires Convention, a copyright treaty.
- December 18 » World War I: The Battle of Verdun ends when German forces under Chief of staff Erich von Falkenhayn are defeated by the French, and suffer 337,000 casualties.