Personal data Adriaan Bartelds Blok
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriaan Bartelds Blok
Household of Adriaan Bartelds Blok
He is married to Jantje Douwes van der Veen on January 27, 1788 at Noordbroek Gemeente Menterwolde Groningen, he was 26 years old.Source 2
Overlijdensregister Noordbroek 1843 aktenr.37
Doop- en trouwboek Noordbroek 1758-1811 Collectie DTB (toegang 124) Inventarisnummer 330, folio 265
Timeline Adriaan Bartelds Blok
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Blok
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 27, 1788)
- The temperature on January 27, 1788 was about 2.0 °C. Wind direction mainly south. Weather type: zeer betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands)
- 'Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus)' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as 'Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden')
- In the year 1788: Source: Wikipedia
- The United States' Philadelphia Convention sets the date for the country's first presidential election, and New York City becomes the temporary capital of the U.S..
- Connecticut becomes the fifth state to be admitted to the United States.
- The British First Fleet, led by Arthur Phillip, sails into Port Jackson (Sydney Harbour) to establish Sydney, the first permanent European settlement on the continent. Commemorated as Australia Day