Personal data Adriaan Bartelts Blok
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriaan Bartelts Blok
Household of Adriaan Bartelts Blok
He is married to Jantje Douwes van der Veen on January 27, 1788 at Noordbroek Gemeente Menterwolde Groningen, he was 26 years old.
Doop- en trouwboek Noordbroek 1758-1811
Collectie DTB (toegang 124)
Inventarisnummer 330, folio 265
- Overlijdensregister Noordbroek 1843 aktenr.37
Timeline Adriaan Bartelts Blok
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Blok
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 27, 1788)
- The temperature on January 27, 1788 was about 2.0 °C. Wind direction mainly south. Weather type: zeer betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands)
- 'Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus)' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as 'Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden')
- In the year 1788: Source: Wikipedia
- New Hampshire ratifies the Constitution of the United States and is admitted as the 9th state in the United States.
- American Pioneers to the Northwest Territory arrive at the confluence of the Ohio and Muskingum rivers, establishing Marietta, Ohio as the first permanent American settlement of the new United States in the Northwest Territory, and opening the westward expansion of the new country.
- Wolfgang Mozart completes his Symphony number 40 in g minor (K550).