Timeline Maria Johanna Bijen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bijen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bijen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bijen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bijen.
- The temperature on July 13, 1926 was between 16.0 °C and 27.9 °C and averaged 22.4 °C. There was 12.7 hours of sunshine (78%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 4, 1925 to March 8, 1926 the cabinet Colijn I, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1926: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.4 million citizens.
- March 16 » History of Rocketry: Robert Goddard launches the first liquid-fueled rocket, at Auburn, Massachusetts.
- May 4 » The United Kingdom general strike begins.
- May 12 » The Italian-built airship Norge becomes the first vessel to fly over the North Pole.
- May 28 » The 28 May 1926 coup d'état: Ditadura Nacional is established in Portugal to suppress the unrest of the First Republic.
- October 14 » The children's book Winnie-the-Pooh, by A. A. Milne, is first published.
- November 15 » The NBC radio network opens with 24 stations.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Astrid Spijker, "Stamboom Spijker - Wekking - De Jong - Tiecke", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-spijker-wekking/I316.php : accessed August 1, 2021), "Maria Johanna Bijen (± 1903-)".