Personal data Bartholomeus Jeunhomme
Ancestors (and descendant) of Bartholomeus Jeunhomme
Timeline Bartholomeus Jeunhomme
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jeunhomme
- The temperature on July 23, 1902 was between 7.5 °C and 18.0 °C and averaged 12.8 °C. There was 4.7 hours of sunshine (29%). Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1902: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- January 1 » The first American college football bowl game, the Rose Bowl between Michigan and Stanford, is held in Pasadena, California.
- January 30 » The first Anglo-Japanese Alliance is signed in London.
- February 27 » Second Boer War: Australian soldiers Harry "Breaker" Morant and Peter Handcock are executed in Pretoria after being convicted of war crimes.
- April 20 » Pierre and Marie Curie refine radium chloride.
- June 28 » The U.S. Congress passes the Spooner Act, authorizing President Theodore Roosevelt to acquire rights from Colombia for the Panama Canal.
- December 10 » The opening of the reservoir of the Aswan Dam in Egypt.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
A.R. Servaes, "Stamboom Servaes, Maastricht/Venlo/Straelen/Neuss/Düsseldorf", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-servaes/I6635.php : accessed August 3, 2021), "Bartholomeus Jeunhomme (1902-)".