Personal data Gerrit Wilhelm Wouterson
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gerrit Wilhelm Wouterson
Timeline Gerrit Wilhelm Wouterson
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wouterson
- The temperature on May 7, 1898 was about 8.8 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1898: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- February 27 » King George I of Greece survives an assassination attempt.
- June 22 » Spanish–American War: In a chaotic operation, 6,000 men of the U.S. Fifth Army Corps begins landing at Daiquirí, Cuba, about 16 miles (26km) east of Santiago de Cuba. Lt. Gen. Arsenio Linares y Pombo of the Spanish Army outnumbers them two-to-one, but does not oppose the landings.
- August 11 » Spanish–American War: American troops enter the city of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.
- August 24 » Count Muravyov, Foreign Minister of Russia presents a rescript that convoked the First Hague Peace Conference.
- September 18 » The Fashoda Incident triggers the last war scare between Britain and France.
- November 10 » Beginning of the Wilmington insurrection of 1898, the only instance of a municipal government being overthrown in United States history.
The publication Stamboom Seelemeijer
has been compiled by Robert Seelemeijer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Robert Seelemeijer, "Stamboom Seelemeijer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-seelemeijer/I86438.php : accessed July 27, 2021), "Gerrit Wilhelm Wouterson (1898-????)".