Personal data Marijtje Smaghten
- She was born February 1671 in Leiden.
- She was christened on February 1, 1671 in Leiden.
- Resident: Bouwelouwesteegh, Leiden.
- This information was last updated on December 8, 2010.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marijtje Smaghten
Household of Marijtje Smaghten
She is married to Salomon den Os.
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Leiden on June 15, 1697.Source 1
DTB Leiden Nederlands Hervormd Ondertrouw (1575-1712) , folio BB - 242
Timeline Marijtje Smaghten
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Smaghten
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Smaghten.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Smaghten.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Smaghten.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1671: Source: Wikipedia
- January 28 » Original city of Panama (founded in 1519) was destroyed by a fire when privateer Henry Morgan sacked and set fire to it. The site of the previously devastated city is still in ruins (see Panama Viejo).
- April 30 » Petar Zrinski, the Croatian Ban from the Zrinski family, is executed.
- May 9 » Thomas Blood, disguised as a clergyman, attempts to steal England's Crown Jewels from the Tower of London.
The publication Stamboom Seelemeijer
has been compiled by Robert Seelemeijer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Robert Seelemeijer, "Stamboom Seelemeijer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-seelemeijer/I13723.php : accessed July 24, 2021), "Marijtje Smaghten (1671-????)".