Personal data Simon Antonius Schram
Ancestors (and descendant) of Simon Antonius Schram
Household of Simon Antonius Schram
He had a relationship with ??
Timeline Simon Antonius Schram
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schram
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schram.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schram.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schram.
- The temperature on June 6, 1904 was between 10.8 °C and 24.7 °C and averaged 17.4 °C. There was 13.4 hours of sunshine (81%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.4 million citizens.
- January 7 » The distress signal "CQD" is established only to be replaced two years later by "SOS".
- February 9 » Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
- August 10 » Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of the Yellow Sea between the Russian and Japanese battleship fleets takes place.
- October 27 » The first underground New York City Subway line opens, later designated as the IRT Broadway–Seventh Avenue Line.
- December 3 » The Jovian moon Himalia is discovered by Charles Dillon Perrine at California's Lick Observatory.
- December 7 » Comparative fuel trials begin between warships HMSSpiteful and HMSPeterel: Spiteful was the first warship powered solely by fuel oil, and the trials led to the obsolescence of coal in ships of the Royal Navy.