Personal data Simon Teunis Mastbergen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Simon Teunis Mastbergen
Household of Simon Teunis Mastbergen
He is married to Wilhelmina Elisabeth Peters on September 6, 1922 at Naarden (Naarden) (Noord Holland), he was 23 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Naarden (Naarden) (Noord Holland) on September 6, 1922.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 82 Aktenr. 28
Timeline Simon Teunis Mastbergen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Mastbergen
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 6, 1922)
- The temperature on September 6, 1922 was between 8.9 °C and 18.9 °C and averaged 14.0 °C. There was 8.8 hours of sunshine (66%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1922: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.0 million citizens.
- One year to the day after the signing of the Anglo-Irish Treaty, the Irish Free State comes into existence.
- The United Kingdom accepts the independence of Egypt.
- The British Broadcasting Company (later Corporation) is founded by a consortium, to establish a nationwide network of radio transmitters to provide a national broadcasting service.