Personal data Simon Dirks Mastbergen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Simon Dirks Mastbergen
Household of Simon Dirks Mastbergen
Church wedding to Pietje Spaargaren on December 30, 1891 at Haarlemmermeer (Haarlemmermeer) (Noord Holland), he was 31 years old.Sources 3, 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 488.112 Aktenr. 107
Timeline Simon Dirks Mastbergen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Mastbergen
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 30, 1891)
- The temperature on December 30, 1891 was about 8.7 °C. There was 7 mm of rain. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 100%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1891: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- San Sebastian Church in Manila, the first all-steel church in Asia, is officially inaugurated and blessed.
- Thomas Edison patents the motion picture camera.
- Almon Strowger, an undertaker in Topeka, Kansas, patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.