Personal data Andries Machiels van Marsbergen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Andries Machiels van Marsbergen
Household of Andries Machiels van Marsbergen
He is married to Magrieta Bax on September 19, 1888 at Haarlemmermeer (Haarlemmermeer) (Noord Holland), he was 23 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Haarlemmermeer (Haarlemmermeer) (Noord Holland) on September 19, 1888.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 48 Aktenr. 79
Timeline Andries Machiels van Marsbergen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Marsbergen
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 19, 1888)
- The temperature on September 19, 1888 was about 18.0 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The first successful adding machine in the United States is patented by William Seward Burroughs.
- George Eastman registers the trademark Kodak and receives a patent for his camera that uses roll film.
- Thomas Green Clemson dies, bequeathing his estate to the State of South Carolina to establish the Clemson Agricultural College.