Personal data Adriana Jans van Mersbergen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriana Jans van Mersbergen
Household of Adriana Jans van Mersbergen
She is married to Jan Hendrik Gerrit Tupker on May 18, 1898 at Heeze-Leende (Heeze) (Noord Brabant), she was 31 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Heusden (Heusden) (Noord-Brabant) on May 18, 1898.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 50.084 Inv.nr. 4308 Aktenr. 4
Brabants Historisch Informatie Centrum
Timeline Adriana Jans van Mersbergen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Mersbergen
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 18, 1898)
- The temperature on May 18, 1898 was about 10.7 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 62%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- 'Regentes Emma' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1898: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The United States Navy Hospital Corps is established.
- Philippine Declaration of Independence: General Emilio Aguinaldo declares the Philippines' independence from Spain.
- The Goodyear tire company is founded.